Fender Flares are plastic molded pieces that attach to the existing fenders on your Jeep. These connect to the body of the vehicle with screws on the inside of the wheel well. Xenon flat fender flares can be installed on your Jeep Unlimited by first removing the existing fender flares. The new fender flares will then attach to the vehicle using the same mounting holes as the old fender flares.
1. Remove the nut that is located behind the marker light on the front fender flare with the socket wrench, if applicable on your Jeep.
2. Push the light assembly out of the fender flare and turn the bulb socket ¼ of a turn. Pull the bulb out of the light assembly and set the light assembly aside.
3. Remove the mounting screws that are used to secure the fender flare to the body of the Jeep. These can be found under the lip of the fender flare.
4. Take the fender flare off of the body of the Jeep and then set it aside.
5. Place the new Xenon fender flare on the body of the Jeep. Insert the mounting screws and tighten them to secure the fender flare to the body.
6. Repeat this process to install the remaining fender flares on the vehicle.
Tip: The rear fender flares do not have a light assembly
Read more: How to Install Xenon Flat Fender Flares on an '08 Jeep Unlimited | eHow.co.uk http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_7920659_install-flares-08-jeep-unlimited.html#ixzz1XRJSFmxM
Visit: Bushwacker | Bestops| 4wheelonline | All about car